Monday, July 18, 2011

SNAKE ESSAY

Wow, I'm really not good at updating this blog. I'm hoping that will change–I'm going to have a very serious conversation with myself and threaten myself with various punishments. We have many exciting new products en route to Animalia as I write this, so tune in for that soon. For now though, I'd like to harken way back to my first post in which I wrote about begging my mother for exotic pets. I was recently at my mom's house, and I searched for the essay I wrote to my parents about my need for a skunk. While I was not successful in finding that, I did come across my brother's essay about why he should be able to have a snake. Oh, the teenage boy and his fascination with scaly creatures....It's pretty funny, so I thought I'd share. By the way, my brother DID get a snake, and I DID NOT get a skunk. Fair? I think not. Anyway, the last page of this is missing, but most of the good parts are here:


1 comment:

  1. This is classic...and possibly the best thing I've read in a long long time! Thanks for sharing, and in so doing, reminding me of my own childhood fixation...catching and taming a hummingbird (never happened — but not for lack of attempts). Ahh childhood!

    ReplyDelete